петък, ноември 12, 2004

I am particularly interested in securing this money!

Днес намерих това в електронната си поща, в мометна уговарям журналист от вестник "Компютри" да направи проучване на въпросната личност.

До:
Относно: FROM MBEKI AND MBEKI LAW FIRM
Дата: Петък, 2004, Ноември 12 11:46:02 EET
Преведи на:
Mbeki and Mbeki Law Firm,
17th floor, 55 marshal street,
Johannesburg,2001,
South Africa.
RE: ATTENTION,
Your e-mail address came up in a random draw conducted by our law
firm,Mbeki and Mbeki Law Firm in
johannesburg, South Africa. My name is John Mbeki esq. A personal attorney
to our late client Mr. James Harrison who worked for a South African
Minning Coporation . Mr James Harrison a well known Philanthropist, before
he died, made a Will stating that $3.2M (one million U.S. dollars only)
should bedonated to any Philanthropist of our choice overseas. We have
made a random draw of email addresses and your e-mail address was picked
as the beneficiary to this Will.

I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank, because
they have issued a notice
instructing us to produce the beneficiary of this Will within two weeks or
else the money will be credited to the Government treasury as per law
here.

It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of our late client. You are
required to contact me immediately to
start the process of sending this money to any of your designated official
account. I urge you to contact me
immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given us
a date limit. Please act fast. Contact me on my pravite email address:
johnmbekilawfirm@yahoo.co.uk
Regards,
John Mbeki.

1 коментар:

Kirchev каза...

Absoluten SCAM! Izmama nomer #174 ot Internet scams.

Последователи

Сътрудници